Nar....


Çarşıdan aldım bir tane, eve geldim bin tane…
I bought one from the market, I came home one thousand ...




Bana göre; dünyanın en güzel meyvelerinden biridir nar!  Sadece tatlı- ekşi arası sulu tadı değil. Ağaç olarak güzeldir her şeyden önce. Bol yapraklı dalları, öyle kibirli kibirli havalarda değildir. Çiçekleri ise kırmızı ile turuncu arasındadır. Hani böyle “yansam mı, sönsem mi bilemiyorum?” arasında. 
   
According to me; It is one of the world's most beautiful fruit pomegranate! Not only from sweet- sour taste watery. as before everything is beautiful trees. Leafy branches, the weather is not so arrogant arrogant. The flowers are red to orange. Behold, such as "I do not burn or burn out" between.




Küçücük kapalı bir kutu iken bir anda açılıp, dünyayı kucaklamaya hazırdır çiçekleri. Son derece narin, zarif…


While the tiny opening a sealed box at a time, the world is ready to embrace flowers. Extremely delicate, elegant ...






Meyveleri oluşmaya başladığında dala asılmış taca benzer adeta:  Kral tacına! Öyledir de gerçekten. Bin bir derde devası varmış narın.

When hung on the branches begin to form fruit are almost similar to crown King crown!

It really is. I have a cure for many diseases Pomegranate






O kestiğinizde her yere dağılan minik minik tanecikleri çok faydalı imiş.  Antioksidanmış, kan şekerini kontrol altına alıyor, kolesterolü azaltıyor, kalbi koruyor, beyni güçlendiriyor, diş ve diş etlerini koruyor, kansere karşı kalkan görevi yapıyormuş.


One tiny tiny particles scattered everywhere you cut very useful i was. Antioxidant spike of pearl, takes control blood sugar, reduce cholesterol, protects the heart, brain, strengthens, protects teeth and gums was doing a shield against cancer.


(Bu görsel alıntıdır /This is a visual excerpt)

Küçük boyuyla daha ne yapsın! Şimdi bol bol resimlerini çekme zamanı; kış gelince de yeriz inşallah!:-))
Biliyorsunuz değil mi, sizi seviyorum!
Sevgiyle ve sağlıkla kalın.:-))

What you do more with smaller size! Now is the time to draw plenty of pictures; I hope we ate well for the winter! :-))
You do not you know I love you!

Lovingly and stay healthy. :-))