Budapeşte




Tuna nehrini süsleyen köprülerden biri olan Elizabeth Köprüsünden geçerek şehre giriş yapıyoruz. Kahramanlar anıtı ve meydanına gidiyoruz. Çok büyük bir meydan. Macaristan’ın tarihinde önemli yeri olan tüm kahramanlarının heykelleri yer alıyor. Orta bölümde yer alan anıtın önünde, ölen düşmanları için temsili bir mezar yapmışlar.

 Yani= “Düşmanlarına bile saygıda kusur etmemişler.”






We are entering the city through the Elizabeth Bridge adorning one of the bridges across the Danube. Heroes monument and we are going to occur. A huge challenge. It includes statues of all the heroes of special importance in the history of Hungary. in front of the monument in the middle part, the representative of the deceased enemies have made a grave.

That = "left to their enemies even in respect of defects."






Sıcak havanın müsaade ettiği kadar dolaşıp fotoğraflar çektikten sonra yeniden araçla şehir turumuza devam ediyoruz.  Bu arada Franz Joseph’in karısı Elisabeth’i (Sisi)  sevdikleri için köprüye onun adı verilmiş.  Başka bir rivayete göre Sisi’nin sık sık Macaristan’a gelmesinin sebebi gizli aşkı imiş   J)




Wandering as permitted Hot air after taking photos again, we continue our tour of the city by car. Meanwhile, Franz Joseph's wife Elisabeth (Sisi) bridge for their favorite given his name. According to another rumor Sisi's often the reason i have a secret love of coming to Hungary.









Hep birlikte Citadella tepesine çıkarak kaleyi ve özgürlük anıtını geziyoruz.  Oldukça yüksek bir kaide üzerindeki kadın heykelinin elinde tuttuğu palmiye yaprağı başımızı döndürüyor. 






Taking the hill together, we visit the monument fortress Citadelle and freedom. In the hands of a relatively high female statue on a pedestal holding the palm leaves are turning our heads.




Bu kadar yüksekten Tuna nehrini seyretmek ayrı bir keyif. Bu sırada rehberimiz Sedat bey bize nehrin rengini soruyor. Doğal olarak hepimiz “kahve” diyoruz. (Bulanık su görüntüsü var.) Meğer; Tuna nehri aşıklara “mavi” görünürmüş. Hepimiz sınıfta kaldık. Aşk konusunda yani   J)




It's a distinct pleasure high to watch the river Danube. Meanwhile, our guide asks us the color of the river, Mr. Sedat. Naturally all of us "coffee" call. (Image has blurred water.) It turns out; Danube to love "blue" were visible. We stayed in the classroom. So in Love   J)



Yeniden şehir merkezine iniyoruz. Hard Rock Cafe, lego, Mc Donald’s… sokaklarda koşturup durduk. Hatta bir ara sadece Teo ve ben yola devam eder olduk…

Babaannem nasıl? 


We're going back to the city center. Hard Rock Cafe, Legos, McDonald's ... we stopped running around in the streets. We even came Teo and the only way I will continue …

How my grandma?




Su içen güvercinler birden uçunca sadece birinin fotoğrafını çekebildik.

Water inside the pigeons were able to take only one photo of one sublimation.


Akşam ayrıldığımız noktada buluşuyoruz. Tuna nehri üzerinde geziye çıkıyoruz. Hep birlikte nehir gemisine binip yerlerimizi alıyoruz. Gemi Tuna kıyılarını şehir ışıklarının altında dolaşırken aynı anda içeride de TV den tanıtım yayınlanıyor. Kulaklıklarımızı takarak Türkçe olarak dinliyoruz.  Çok güzel bir geziydi. Suyun üzerinde olmak zaten çok rahatlatıcı; birde manzaranın güzelliği eklenince mükemmel oluyor.



We meet at the point we left in the evening. We're going to trip on the Danube. Together, we take our place on the riverboat ride. Ship inside to wander the banks of the Danube at the same time also running under the city lights of publicity on TV. We listen to our headphones plugging in Turkish. It was a very nice visit. already very relaxing to be on the water; The beauty of the landscape is happening in an excellent added.




Tuna nehri gezisinin sonunda Otelimiz Hotel Hungarıa ‘ya varıyoruz. Odalarımıza yerleştikten sonra bu güzel güne son noktayı Hande ile koyuyoruz. Kuzucukların hepsini bir odaya bırakıp aşağıda çay eşliğinde “gıybet” ediyoruz. Yorgunluk atmanın da bir raconu var,  yani J



Our trip at the end of the Danube Hotel Hungaria 'or we arrive. After settling into our rooms we put an end to this beautiful day with Hande. All of the tea accompanied the lamb to leave the room "gossip" are we. To relax, there's a Racon, so  J)



Galiba yavaştan ayrılığın hüznü de vurmaya başladı L  Her güzel şey gibi bu gezide bitmek üzere  L)



I think the separation from the slow start to hit the sadness  L)

Like every beautiful thing to end on this trip  L)






 Atamam Ben Kalbimi 

Solist: Rana ve Selçuk Alagöz
Söz:  Mehmet Esenyel
Müzik: Selçuk Alagöz  

Onda sevgi ve özlem, onda aşktan bin yara
Atamam ben kalbimi, atamam sokaklara
Sözüm geçmese bile saçımdaki aklara
Son umudum da bitse, dalsam karanlıklara
Atamam ben kalbimi, atamam ben kalbimi, atamam sokaklara…

Bitmeyen çilelerim, tatlı azabım onda
Beraberce ağladık, güldük hayat yolunda
Nasıl terk ederim ben onu yolun sonunda
Gücüm var tırmanırım geceden şafaklara
Atamam ben kalbimi, atamam ben kalbimi, atamam sokaklara…

Soframızda her akşam katık ettik bin derdi
Her mevsim aşk rüzgârı ondan bana eserdi
Ayaklarım güçsüzken o bana omuz verdi
var olmaktan sıyrılıp karışsam da yoklara
Atamam ben kalbimi, atamam ben kalbimi, atamam sokaklara…

Bir kadehi bölüştük bir dilim ekmek gibi
Tek yazıyla yazılmış ikimizin nasibi
O benim sadık kölem, ben onun tek sahibi
Aynı güzeli sevdik, ikimizin bu yara
Atamam ben kalbimi, atamam ben kalbimi, atamam sokaklara…


I had my heart, my assignment

Soloist: Rana and Selcuk Alagöz
Lyrics: Mehmet Esenyel
Music: Selcuk Alagöz

He's in love and longing, not in ten thousand of love
I heart my assignment, my posting to the streets
My question is not recorded even with my white hair
Last hope the bit, I'm the dark dalsa
I am my heart assignment, appointment, I am my heart, my posting to the streets ...

My never-ending ordeal, sweet punishment on them
Together, we cried, we laughed way of life
How can I leave him at the end of the road
I have the power to climb dawn night
I am my heart assignment, appointment, I am my heart, my posting to the streets ...

He says every evening additives thousand soframızda
Every season I love the work I wind him
My feet are weakest when he gave me the shoulder
They do not have to be slipped karışsa
I am my heart assignment, appointment, I am my heart, my posting to the streets ...

We split the cost of a glass like a slice of bread
both of us share a single writing written
O my faithful slave, I am the sole owner of his
We like the same beautiful, both of these wounds

I am my heart assignment, appointment, I am my heart, my posting to the streets ...